Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Transfers from Barcelona

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Im looking for recommendations of ski transfers from Barcelona Airport to Pas De La Casa in Andorra. Googling ski transfers Andorra seems to return plenty of results , but the companies dont seem to have SKI EQUIPPED vehicles like Im used to in Austria with ski racks on the back and trailers etc etc. Therefore when you say theres 10 people all with cases and skis, boots etc - they need to to book a 20 person vehicle so there will be enough space rather than a 10 person that is suitably equipped with ski racks and trailers etc and the price sky rockets.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Peter
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try andorrabybus.com
When I looked into getting two of us from the airport to Andorra, it was cheaper to hire a car than use the bus. I think Barelona is primarily a summer destination so winter car hire is much cheaper
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hiring larger cars does seem to be disproportionately expensive, with a group of 10, if there are enough drivers, hire 3 small cars and put all of the luggage into one of them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try Andorra Travel Service, I usually book our tansfers through them, they use Andorra by bus, they have plenty of room for ski's etc. Car hire prices tend to vary from Barcelona, and some companies won't let you take a hire car into Andorra.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have just booked a return transfer by minibus from Barcelona to Soldeu with Sun Transfers which cost just under €600. Quite expensive, but worth it to avoid the pain of collecting/dropping off rental vehicle on our long weekend trip. I have used them many times in Tenerife and found them to be very professional and punctual, so am expecting the mainland experience to be as good.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can imagine that any transfers based in Barca won't have much ski/snow relevance, whereas any based in Andorra and going to Barca should be much more attuned to it. It was certainly a problem the few times I looked at it (and a reason for me to spend 12h on the road each way in my own car instead of an hour's flight and an easy car hire).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tangowaggon wrote:
Try andorrabybus.com
When I looked into getting two of us from the airport to Andorra, it was cheaper to hire a car than use the bus. I think Barelona is primarily a summer destination so winter car hire is much cheaper

I second that. They will also drop you in front of your hotel.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy