Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Have we got anyone on the ground in Ischgl??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We were there last year when the Six Nations Rugby was on and we'll be there for a decent chunk of it again this year.....all the games are on RTE/BBC/ITV, so has any of the pubs gotten in English/Irish Sky???
They didn't last year bar one tiny hotel that no-one could get into and we ended up watching it on a laptop!.

Any changes there this year??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not there at the moment but I think it may be available in the Silvretta Centre, more specifically in the bowling café. Last year there was a Sky sign outside a hotel opposite the Spar supermarket but I can't remember it's name. A few years ago I saw a sticker on the door of the Nevada après ski bar advertising Sky Sports in the hotel bar next door.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

They didn't last year bar one tiny hotel that no-one could get into and we ended up watching it on a laptop!.

That'll be the one where we watched footie (Hotel Arnika). Laptop was connected to the big screen though and a steady stream of schnapps was provided Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Silvretta is good for sports.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
my best suggestion is that you transfer your holiday into my name, and ill supply a large hd screen with freeview and 4x stella per game?
Deal?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Corky wrote:
Not there at the moment but I think it may be available in the Silvretta Centre, more specifically in the bowling café. Last year there was a Sky sign outside a hotel opposite the Spar supermarket but I can't remember it's name. A few years ago I saw a sticker on the door of the Nevada après ski bar advertising Sky Sports in the hotel bar next door.

I saw those last year, but that's German Sky which is perfect for Bundesliga and the Champions League, but with Germany/Austria not exactly being a hotbed for rugby the Six Nations doesn't register!

Ah well....we'll just have to make do somehow, it's gonna be a tough fortnight! Cool Cool Cool
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Do what I do. Take laptop + HDMI cable. Be nice to your hotel folk and they'll let you plug it in somewhere where they have a big TV, and you can watch with a few beers in hand.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
OK. Just saw the signs but didn't check them out. Have to say that in going to Ischgl for over twenty years I've never seen a British TV programme anywhere.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Stayed in Hotel Brigitte over Christmas and the TV in the room had half a dozen British TV channels including BBC1 and ITV. They had a big screen in the bar area and, although I didn't see it showing British channels it's not a big leap to think that they could if you asked nicely.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy