Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia with kids?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of taking my young kids to Cervinia later in the year, based on relatively easy terrain and likelihood of snow.
Ideally want catered chalet or hotel with Mark Warner/Esprit type option where they take care of kids for part of the time - anyone know of anything like this?
Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
northernsoulboy, skied over there from Zermatt a couple of weeks ago, it was pretty empty even though the sun was shining, I thought it would be an excellent place for kids, plenty of accommodation near slopes, segregated nursery slopes with magic carpet lift, kids park and loads of wide easy blues. Can't help with the tour op recommendations though.

Here's a pic I took of the resort with the kids area sectioned off at the base of the slopes, the nursery slope is just around to the right and there's more easy slopes up at Plan Maison. Just the architecture is a bit ugly.

latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Club Med have a hotel in Cervinia which may suit. Most have child care facilities. It may seem pricey at first but when you consider it includes all food and drink, ski passes, child care fees and ski lessons it may not be too bad.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both. I'll check out Club Med.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
northernsoulboy,

Going ClubMed on March 7th - See you there?

PS Any questions on what's covered just ping me (although I haven't been to this one before)

Skitrack
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does anyone know if you can hire a nanny in Cervinia? We are thinking about going later this season for a week and would need child care so that we (wife and I) can ski.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy