Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ATMB App

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

From reading posts it seems a large number of us use the ATMB tag.

Does anyone know if the app still exists - I can’t find it in any App Store. It used to show me if my tag still had battery left - how do I now find out?

Thanks !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I use the ATMB tag and used to worry about the battery going flat - rolling up to the auto lane to then block it with 100 cars behind me

I contacted them via the ATMB site and they gave me the date I go the tag and when to replace it

I've changed mine for this season as it was 5 years old. When fitted to the same place as the previous tag, it didnt work the first time I used it but did the second
Luckily there was only me there
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would always go through a booth that has an option of taking a ticket if you haven't used it in a while anyway.

I had a tag that was less than a year old and wouldn't work when I got to the gates, and it turned out to be a settings glitch in my account on the part of the doofer company rather than a problem with the doofer itself or the battery.

Luckily it was in the area that had issued the doofer (APRR/Fulli near Annecy) so I just pulled into their office by the booth, they were very apologetic, and they fixed it straight away
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ooo just checking my ATMB account to see if it logs battery at last use on there and got a pop up:

From December 1 , 2023 , the Swiss authorities are implementing the e-vignette in digital format , directly attached to your license plate.
You will no longer need to stick the sticker on your windshield.
https://via.admin.ch/shop/dashboard

hopefully make the queues at Vallorbe shorter!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy