Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 9th-16th Jan - group trip 2 places available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All - we have 2 places available on our group trip leaving this Saturday (9th Jan). We had a couple of people drop out and we're looking to sell the places. Details as follows:
Resort - La Plagne, France
Dates - 9th - 16th Jan
Accommodation - chalet Morille, breakfast and 3 course dinner, chalet wine included.
Flights - Gatwick to Grenoble leaving 6am this Saturday and returning the following Saturday.

We are a mixed group of skiers and snowboarders, all in our 30's, mixed abilities from intermediate to "expert". There is a fancy dress night as well if you're interested...

Lift passes, lessons and ski hire all NOT included.

Both the remaining places are in the same twin room which is ensuite.

Cost: £500 for the whole room or £300 for singles.

Any questions please let me know.

Ross
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just sent you a PM
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello,

What was Chalet Morille like?

I have booked for the 7th of Jan 2017.

Thanks

Gareth
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowHeads @Gareth Green 35 snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Gareth Green 35, +1 welcome but you may have more luck by a PM to Ross.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Gareth Green 35, "Chalet Morille" is an apartment in the Balcons building in Belle Plagne.
(how they can call apartments a chalet is beyond me . . . )
I've never stayed in Chalet Morille, but i have stayed many times in Les Balcons self catering.
The position is excellent. Straight onto the piste down to Bellecote. There is a ski shop and lively bar/restaurant included. Easy quick walk up a wooden walkway into the centre of Belle Plagne.
Some of the apartments can be a bit "tired", and maintenance is sometimes not all it should be.
But on the whole, a great place to stay (assuming your chalet staff are up to scratch).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy