Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teenagers/ New test centre La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. Anyone tried out the new in-resort testing centre at La Plagne centre picnic room (referral 2) for their daily LFTs for partially vaccinated teenagers (as per La Plagne website)? Was it easy to get the pass sanitaire afterwards? How’s it all working for 12-15 year olds out there? Is it worth the hassle or shall we just cancel? (We have 3 teenagers, all only single jabbed) Thank you.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Had clients use this week. No issues and everyone said it was very slick. 10 mins for form on first day and 15mins for results. Then each day after just name given and test as they have your details.
Actually think La plagne has got this right.
Been told that if there is demand a 100 test per hour is possible
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Tim. Sounds excellent. Any idea how costly its going to be?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brewskis! wrote:
Thanks Tim. Sounds excellent. Any idea how costly its going to be?

25e per test
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
100 per hour does not sound like many tests to me. I suspect booking in between Christmas and new year will be tough
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Has anyone tried booking online for the test centre? I cannot register at all with a UK phone number. It tells me the phone number is wrong every time I try…. Spoke to the Tourist board in La Plagne and they thought it was going to be fixed. No luck yet though…
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’ve now booked two tests online at the La Plagne pharmacy. Was pretty simple to do online but have had no email confirmation.

Does anyone know where the results go so that you have a QR code to show when needed? I guess they are emailed but am thinking what you do if the kids phones go flat.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can't get the mobile link for the testing site to work, but have booked at the pharmacy every day except New Years Day. The email confirmation went to my daughters phone as I set her up as a family member with her own email address.
I did read on Facebook that you can walk in on the day so will be our back up plan for New year if necessary.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If your 12-17 yr old has had a first dose (use a GP printout) plus evidence of previous recovery (old +test result from the NHS) and you can get to the pharmacy at Les Arcs 1800, they will issue a pass sanitaire that will last all week for 36 eur and save all this daily testing.

Didnt work in the pharmacy in Arcs 1600 despite the tourist office saying they should - it seems that it is up to the pharmacist to offer this.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
lazyskier wrote:
If your 12-17 yr old has had a first dose (use a GP printout) plus evidence of previous recovery (old +test result from the NHS) and you can get to the pharmacy at Les Arcs 1800, they will issue a pass sanitaire that will last all week for 36 eur and save all this daily testing.

Didnt work in the pharmacy in Arcs 1600 despite the tourist office saying they should - it seems that it is up to the pharmacist to offer this.

only works if your teenager has had covid though !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy