Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chatel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going out for 2 weeks mid August. Been plenty of times before but this will be the first time taking my kids in summer (3 & 4yrs old). Looking for recommendations on what to do/where to go i.e. water parks, beaches, play parks etc.

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@tp023, I'll have a go, know the place well but mine was a good bit older when we first started to go there.

Pool places - in Chatel Forme d'O new indoor/outdoor pool; Publier just outside Thonon - Cite d'Eau pool has a big flume slide and wave pool and kiddie pool; Val d'Iliez just over border about 15 mins is a lovely hot thermal pool place very nice; Thonon Plage is a very nice outdoor lido and pools complex with various pools, lake, slides, restaurant etc; Aquariaz indoor pool and water park in Avoriaz you can go via lift, is very good and lots of stuff for little ones; apparently Monthey pool is fantastic but never been, also Champery outdoor pool too.

Beunaz lake near Bernex is a nice spot with a good restaurant, grassy banks, lots of water activities on the lake but possibly more suited to older kids need to check it out.

There is also Le Bouvaret, again over in Switz, about 45 min drive I think, it's a big water park complex with stuff for all ages.

Vonnes lake in Chatel, I think there are a couple of little boats to hire. Also a little park. And it has a nice safe path all the way around if they are riding their bikes or scooters.

Go by lift for lunch in the Goat Village just outside Lindarets, they will like to pet the goats wandering all over the place!

The lake at Les Gets is a lovely spot for little kids as it has beaches and a very shallow roped off part of the lake and lifeguards. there's also a nice restaurant and a park there too. But it's a fair drive round.

At Pre la Joux there's a toboggan but not sure on ages for this, may be ok with an adult.

Wet weather, there's a bowling place with a soft play area in Margencel, Thonon.

There's a fab crazy golf place in Thonon but I guess they are a bit young.

Go to the tourist office and get the weekly programmes as there are often special events and organised activities.

I'll keep thinking Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Sarah.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy