Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When did you last fall in love on a ski holiday?

Poster: A snowHead
A British tour operator is thrilled with the 'love effect' of its cross-country ski holidays. Waymark noticed "nearly twice as many romances" on its recent Christmas and New Year trips than ever before.

" ... cupid has certainly had a look in over the last few weeks, that is for sure" said their managing director Neil Saunders [quoting a news release].

When did you last fall in love on a ski holiday? Is cross-country better than alpine for those love juices?

Let's have a passionate debate.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Love or Lust ?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hopefully plenty of both, and lots of deep duvet skiing.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry not enough room to type for per second lusting - for example Verbier last Saturday 6pm and all those blonde English and Swedish girls getting their kits off in the Apres Ski Smile sigh Shocked Razz
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What about the Swiss girls?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
David Goldsmith wrote:
What about the Swiss girls?

Too busy serving beer glasses. wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have lived in Switzerland for 3 years and found swiss girls to be as playfull as razorwire - maybe it is the Swiss Romande nature after all if the Swiss could properly procreate then I guess their own population would be able to satisfy the job market and I wouldnt be working here....... Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Funnily enough, when I worked on Cairngorm in 1975-6 my girlfriend (another ski instructor) was Swiss. She was crazy about ....... bump skiing!

So I don't agree with you 100% on that.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I am sure there are exceptions - now my wife is living here I am not out as much Wink

Still can be a lovely view though Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I fell in love on my last chalet holiday. Cranachan was served for dessert one evening. It looked beautiful in the full bodied glass, it was not one of those midget taster portions but a real man-sized portion. The dark fruit juices oozed alluringly through the other ingredients. I slipped a spoonful into my mouth and savoured the flavours. Another spoonful and pleasure intensified. After several more spoons I tasted the sweet joices from the bottom of the glass. After a short recuperation the chalet girl asked whether we wanted second helpings. Of course of I did. And I have booked another holiday in the same chalet.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wonderful!
Of course some chalet girls have proved to be excellent seductresses, even when their puddings are useless.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What else is there to do on a cross country ski holiday, I mean there's only so much x-c one can do...
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
10 Years ago on the 3/3. Reader, I married her (in spite of the fact that she wiped the slopes with me).
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If love isn't on your laminated ski trip packing check list, then you really shouldn't be doing it.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
If toys or contraceptives are on your laminated ski trip packing list, then you'd be crazy not to do it.
ski holidays
David Goldsmith, accounting for "consumables" is the list makers nightmare.

Had a snog at Harlow dry slope once. Does that count?
latest report
Not if that's your idea of a ski holiday
snow conditions
Oh dear...!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Hey David, those were two consecutive funny comebacks!

(Law of the large numbers?)
(/ducks and runs for cover...)
ski holidays
'JohnHill' and myself are old sparring partners, as opposed to lovers.
snow report
Last week when I looked across the chairlift into snowbirds eyes and leaned over for a quick snog ! We both got a huge electric shock !
ski holidays
Paul Mason, was that in Iran?
snow conditions
David Goldsmith, you know how to hurt.

Paul Mason, a lister with a woman?
snow report
Heavenly, March 2000. Met Mrs NBT. We've been married for three years now, and are currently in Les Arcs. Skiing, natch Wink
snow report
JohnHill wrote:

Paul Mason, a lister with a woman?

Snowbird is more than a woman Wink
snow report
nbt, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
David Goldsmith wrote:
A British tour operator is thrilled with the 'love effect' of its cross-country ski holidays. Waymark noticed "nearly twice as many romances" on its recent Christmas and New Year trips than ever before.

" ... cupid has certainly had a look in over the last few weeks, that is for sure" said their managing director Neil Saunders [quoting a news release].

When did you last fall in love on a ski holiday? Is cross-country better than alpine for those love juices?

Let's have a passionate debate.

They are all ould wans on those sort of holidays. That does not count. It is companionship they are after. Same deal with the ramblers association.
snow report
David Goldsmith wrote:
When did you last fall in love on a ski holiday?

Not since last night Very Happy .
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Alastair, ahhh! On your birthday too!
latest report
I just fell in love. Her name is; Snow at La Clusaz. Twisted Evil
ski holidays