Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

best hire shop in bansko ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all,
could somebody suggest the best place to hire ski/snowboard equipment in bansko resort ?? i heard it's best to book online before we go but unsure is everywhere the same kind prices and which does the best deals (lift passes too) ?? plus the fact i don't want to end up renting two tennis rackets and be told to enjoy my holiday Laughing

if anyone knows i kindly thank you in advance wink Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there isn't one
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh.....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Does nobody have any recomendations on this?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jimmyjo, dj_colinbell, Dont know personally as I have never been But ask on here http://www.skidvd.co.uk/forum/index.php
and i'm sure someone will be able to help.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jimmyjo, we have a chalet in Bansko and always take our guests to the Salomon shop http://www.banskoskimania.com/en/index.php
George and the other guys are great - they are really helpful and will swap and change your equpment whenever you want - you can even swap your skis for at snowboard at lunchtime if want!
They don't usually reserve equipment in advance but it's usually very quick and easy to get kitted up when you arrive.
Hope that helps!
Victoria & Marty
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have never actually been myself so can't speak from experience but our company have started working in Bulgaria - at the moment in Bansko we have ski hire, lessons and transfers all bookable in advance and in the next couple of days there will be ski packs up online. The company we are working with have reps in the resort so you will be met by a rep who will take you to the ski shop etc..
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There's a rental shop opposite the gondola that rents out some nice Fischer skis as well as some other makes, inside the gondola building there is another ski hire place but these looked a bit unloved. You should have no problems unless you want to rent fat skis - those you'll have to take with you or perhaps get in touch with the Method ski school (english guys).

Cheers

BB
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
victoriac wrote:
jimmyjo, we have a chalet in Bansko and always take our guests to the Salomon shop http://www.banskoskimania.com/en/index.php
George and the other guys are great - they are really helpful and will swap and change your equpment whenever you want - you can even swap your skis for at snowboard at lunchtime if want!
They don't usually reserve equipment in advance but it's usually very quick and easy to get kitted up when you arrive.
Hope that helps!
Victoria & Marty

Thanks that looks just the ticket, where would you advise to get lift passes from?

Ive read that it best to get them in advance.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You can check also INTER BANSKO, this is their website www.interbansko.com
They have great equipment, new and modern. They work very fast and they are near to the gondola.
On the link below you can see how to check the equipment and availables deals:
http://www.interbansko.com/how-to-book.php
Hope that helps
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
www.bansko-sports.com
WE do everything from transfer to nights out , we are an official partner of both explore bansko and skimania, so depending where you stay to which shop we use, we can sort passes and even transfer up the mountain to get freshies before gondola guests

Kind regards
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@myname, @banskosports, lads... come on now. The thread was 8 years old. It was festering nicely before you pair of trolls dug it up again!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sorry I just got an e mail about it on my old user name , so responded under my new one
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy