Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ideas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i have asked the q before but now have another child
needs ideas for accom / resort otherwise we will end up in tignes as normal.....

criteria as follows.....

2 bedrooms, self catering or hotel (hotel preferable but tricky with more than one sleeping area

allows dogs

ski in / ski out

child care accessible, nanny etc

will only be able to ski on my own for 2-3 hours a day, so doesn't need to be a big area, accessible nursery slopes for the eldest with some off piste options for me and the missus if conditions allow

not an out and out ski resorts so other stuff to do for the eldest (3.5 year old girl)

france, italy, austria, switzerland

cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Risoul may be good for you. Not many hotels but a decent number of the apartments are ski-in/ski-out and some allow dogs according to OT website. Don't know about childcare. Reasonable ski area. Good nursery slopes - lovely green runs. Some good tree-dodging off piste according to Mrs Dobby's nephew who did a season there. Some lovely blue/red runs in Homme de Pierre sector if you can stand the wedgie-giving, bottom-bashing draglift-of-doooooommmm....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last season I took dobby's and some other snowheads' advice (thanks!!) and went for Risoul. We had a great time. Family of 5, last year older daughter was 6, twins 4. The twins were practicing a bit on nursery slope (free of charge and very close) and the older one was skiing 1-2 hrs on nice days on green/blue slopes.
Wife and I swapped child care so do not know about organised child care.
The lifts seemed a bit outdated, but once I got to know the place, it was a gem. Great off piste, but we had excellent conditions - between 10 and 40cm fresh almost every night snowHead .
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Chevagi, they sound like perfect conditions anywhere! but will deffo check risoul out..... so thats one for the list
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wengen Switzerland, I know some places will accept dogs, get in contact with tourist office and I am sure they can find a suitable location, nursery slopes in the middle of the village there's also a public kindergarten right next to the nursery slopes that takes children from 18 months to 7 years old (I even attended 40 plus years ago) , kids can learn to ski from starting at 3 to 4 years If you are in center of village you may be able to ski almost to the door, pretty certain the tourist office can sort out childcare as well
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cheers @D G Orf,
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy