Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Streetracer Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine is looking to sell his pair of Salomon StreetRacer 10 skis. Think they are 170cm. Neither of us really have any idea on what price should be for them. They seem in pretty decent shape and when i skied with them i liked them… look like they just need edges doing and a good wax! So what imm asking is does anyone have an idea on a rough price i could expect to pay? think they are about 2008ish
Also looking for peoples thoughts… i do mostly on piste but occasionally off piste.
Thoughts and prices appreciated!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£80
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, any thoughts on what skis are like?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ben.metherell, pretty sure they have a foam core which has a definite shelf life. Depends how much use they've had but don't be surprised if they feel completely dead or just snap in two one day when you push too hard. Irritatingly, you can't even burn them effectively wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I ran a pair of Streetracers about 7/8 or more years ago. Quite turny, put flappy when driven hard. They never really garnered much praise in their day and are seriously old hat now. I'd give matey the 'thanks, but no thanks' and begin doing your homework for something a fair bit newer. 3/4 year old Head Magnums would be a far better buy IMHO. wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Head-Supershape-Magnum-Skis-/262309926302?hash=item3d12e3d59e:g:w5oAAOSwPc9W0cTw
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No vested interest but the magnum is a seriously good ski. Mine are 4 years old and I don't feel the urge to upgrade for piste skiing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They are seriously ugly though, or "classic" as my friend puts it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The guy who is selling them is asking for £70… Is it worth it or should i go out and buy a new pair and see what i can find in end of season sales?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy