Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Helmet and Addidas Robins

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of a helmet that fits with Adidas Robins. Can't really afford to buy the Yodais.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you been to a shop and tried any on... Surprising how different they are and peoples heads are all sorts of shapes and sizes! Best plan is to find a good fitting helmet and then see what goggles will fit the helmet - rather than trying to buy a helmet to fit a pair of goggles...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jonpaul, well, you'd need to get a helmet that fits your head, but when you go to a shop to buy it, take your goggles with you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I wanted to buy the robins as well... but the guy at TSA said that they don't really fit with helmets. I ended up taking the Yodais instead...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My son has the robins and my hubbie has the yodais.... both seem to be a good fit with the dainese helmet....
WTFH is correct about taking goggles with you (or buying both together) as I purchased Oakley Wisdoms & had to change them as the big plastic bit totally prevents the goggles from fitting snuggly.

Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
now if only I could find a helmet to fit me big head. One that doesn't make me look like a Russian Cosmonaut from the 70's Crying or Very sad

My girlfriend says it's virtual planetoid sized with it's own weather system.... a touch unfair methinks
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oisin Osh Kelly, lol Smile she likes Mike Myers films then Smile

Make sure you pick the right one or you will be crying yourself to sleep on your gigantic pillow... Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ahhh thought I'd heard it somewhere before.... and don't you mean Galactic Pillow? Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dunno.... do you have very big hair as well as a very big head? Wink ..... is it like an orange on a toothpick?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jonpaul, I don't think any will fit perfectly. The strap of the Robins comes from inside the goggle and so most helmets will pull the edges of the goggle away from your face. A real shame as they are great goggles.

I succumbed and bought some Yodais after using my Robins with a helmet for a couple of seasons. To be honest, the Robins still did the job and there was only a small gap with my Red helmet - it was just an excuse to get some new kit, if I am being honest!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Honda Kitty, Laughing Laughing Jeez... I knew I shouldn't have said anything... painting a great pictre of meself here... okay to add to the image of me an me big 'ed....

I wish I had hair.. though that maybe a blessing in disguise.. I'm sure it would be very hard to style a large barnet with me Abu Hamza style hook hand whilst balancing on me peg leg... NehNeh

Is it like and orange or a toothpick? I'm sorry but thats private and between me an me girlfriend if you don't mind wink Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oisin Osh Kelly, You have a filthy mind Mr Kelly.... that was another line from the above film Wink referring to the overall body shape (toothpick) and the barnet (orange) lol

But I'm glad you feel free to explore your body parts with the rest of us the forum.... we could become "unusual body shapes annonymous".... and help each other overcome our body image concerns....lol Laughing

Smile
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cheers folks. Think its yodais all the way. Kind of knew this but was in denial Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
jonpaul, but still, take our advice - if you haven't bought the goggles yet, buy the helmet first, then get the goggles!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
On the recommendation of a snowhead previously (you'll probably find it if you do a search on Yodai) I got my Yodais from this website in the States: http://www.ej-sunglasses.com/adidas/INV/yodai.html . Quick-ish delivery, no import duty charged - total cost incl P&P is $102 (about £57) as opposed to £89 in Snow & Rock. We may just have been lucky with the import duty. Mr C was pretty impressed & got a pair too. If you want them for flat light be sure to get the orange lenses.
ski holidays
Honda Kitty

you can get a goggle helmet strap for the wisdoms. i had to buy one after having the same problems with getting them to fit properly when i wear my helmet. with the new strap they fit perfectly.

bit of a pain having to buy a separate strap at £12 though

ps im relatively new on here - how do you past someones name in bold? and does this generate an email to tell them they have a reply aimed mainly towards them?
snow report
frostie1861, to answer your PS, if you click on their name beside a post, it will put it in bold, but no, it doesn't send out a message.
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat, cheers Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy