Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake Louise Conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick info from Lake Louise - Non - stop snow for two days. Light snow today (Wednesday). The snow was badly needed very thin cover on piste. Temp not very cold around -4 at top of slopes. Great skiing in powder yesterday, the groomed pistes today are good, still some stones here and there. Must go - got some skiing to do. We will check in when we get back next week. George & Claire Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Im glad to hear that the recent snow has done good, we are away on monday and it was starting to concern us!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
3 1/2 weeks to go here!

Have you been to sunshine at all?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi all. We got back from Canada earlier today. Light snow continued to fall for most of the week in Lake Louise. It was snowing almost constantly from Thursday through to Saturday with about a foot of fresh powder coming down.Conditions were much better at the end of the week. Snowmaking has also been taking place all week to help build up the base at busier pistes/junctions. Temperatures have continued to be unseasonably mild with our coldest day probably around -9c at high level. Most other days -3/to-4c. We didnt ski Sunshine due to a, lack of time and b,lack of ....sunshine... overcast most days. Very quiet on pistes during the week. Local ski hosts friendly and fun.
ps. rented some HEAD MONSTER skis and loved them!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did you go to the back bowls?

And did you try the night skiing/pissup?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It looks amazing at the moment! Assuming the icefields parkway reopens, I will be on the hill saturday lunchtime!

The temps do look rather warm to me..... but when I looked at the average temp, it doesnt really seem so abnormal. To be honest, I like the cold so would welcome a bit of a chill come the weekend!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
prog99, We just about skied the whole area. Most terrain is open apart from lower meadowlark i think.
Yes we did do the evening dinner/ torchlight ski down. Good fun Laughing food ok and the band also ok.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You didnt need a skidoo down then?

Last year a couple on our table were so hammered they couldnt put their skis on. Lifties later told us that this was in fact a daily occurance Shocked
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy