Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aiguille du Midi or Skyway Monte Bianco

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Want to do one of these tomorrow - can anyone recommend one over the other? Is there much of a difference? Skyway is a lot more expensive than the ADM cable car

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AdM has the Void glass box, over a 1000 metre drop. The staff hold your camera, no risk of dropping it onto the glass you are stood on wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think with a 60 euro MB unlimited day ticket you could do both on the same day, plus get a discounted tunnel ticket. Ask at the ticket office.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks @snowbunny, @jbob, was wrong about the cost, ADM was slightly more expensive but think it was worth it for the glass box and the rest of it

Have a season pass for VDA - asked for discount but no luck! Worth €60 though
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy