Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Selva Val Gardena - where to eat!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I have not been to Selva for a few years and am looking for some restaurant, and general nightlife, tips.

During our last visit in 2012 we really enjoyed trips to La Bula and Rinos. Are there any new places we should check out or old places that we missed on previous trips? We will probably spend a night in Oretsei as well.

Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
some info in these threads.....

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2656934&highlight=selva#2656934

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2808530&highlight=stella#2808530
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Doff, also off to Selva in 3 weeks. Already booked La Bula for our arrival meal on the Saturday. I'm currently using trip advisor as my best source, but any recent good recommendations here I would also be grateful for snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The grill restaurant in hotel Armin is good
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are also in selva in 21 days!!
@MCL, agree Armin is superb, we have booked it for a two week stay at Easter, it was so good!!
We've been to Bula, and also the Costabella next door both of which are good, and also the Bella Vista, which food was good, but got caught out with the 'would you like to try our special grappa' which cost 15€ for a glass, lesson learned Embarassed
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You should definitely not miss Luislkeller directly in the center of Selva, and of course also Bar La Stua (also in Selva right in the center) if you’re looking for some party atmosphere and good music.
For a special evening in the beautiful Dolomites I suggest you to have a look at the Val Gardena Active weekly programme, there are some very interesting night excursions with dinner in a hut: http://www.valgardena-active.com/
During the day in any case stop for a bite to eat at Rifugio Emilio Comici on Piz Sella, but if you're having lunch there I suggest you to book in advance, they are usually full! The views are fantastic and staff there is very friendly and helpful.
Arrow The real selling point are the toilets, they're worth a visit and for shure they will not disappoint you - a space-age experience of whizzy taps, led lightsand hand driers

Enjoy your holiday in Italy's best ski Resort Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@skipro, Welcome to snowHeads! thanks for the insider tips Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy