Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do you want to ski with an Olympian?

SummerJazz
SummerJazz
Do you want to ski with an Olympian? Learn to carve with one of the best! Jazz FM have an exciting competition where you could win the opportunity to have a 2 hour lesson with legendary British skier Chemmy Alcott! Chemmy has participated in several different winter Olympics and has been the British National ski Champion 5 times, so don't miss this opportunity to have a lesson from one of Britain's best!

Find out more details here:

http://www.jazzfm.com/microsites/columbus-ski/

Last edited by SummerJazz on Fri 8-01-16 16:53; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you want to stop being really annoying and posting the same thing in every forum?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@SummerJazz, normally one post is enough. Multiple posts will be considered as spam.

A number of members of the forum skied with Chemmy when she came to a snowHeads event at Hemel a few years back.
ski holidays
 SummerJazz
SummerJazz
Just wanted to spread our competition to as many people as possible, sorry for any annoyance caused!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Chemmy has won many medals in several different winter Olympics

LOL. Really? Someone better tell her.

Edit, they have now edited to:
Quote:
participated in

Do I get a medal? Gold for Laziness Spotting.
latest report
 SummerJazz
SummerJazz
Sorry about that Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SummerJazz wrote:
Just wanted to spread our competition to as many people as possible, sorry for any annoyance caused!

If you are posting in good faith you can delete all the posts that have not received replies. It may restore a bit of popularity to your event.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@SummerJazz,
Most forums don't like spam and it goes against the guidelines. 1 post advertising your event may be reasonable a multiplicity in different places drowns out other posters and is rude.

Edit the post to which I was replying to has disappeared,
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
And when you fill in the competition entry (spoiler alert - Chamonix is in Norway) giving your travel dates and destination you'll get spammed some more with an insurance offer.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I agree, please confine this to one thread. I have great admiration for Chemmy but spamming this will just get backs up
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy