Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adelboden/Lenk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick run across to Lenk this morning. Good parking at the Metschstand gondola. We skied the main area linking across to Adelboden. Busy but no lift queues at all. All pistes in very good condition although anything south facing softened quite early.
My mate who lives in Grindelwald and had not skied the area for 10 years was very impressed. The vast expanses of easy access off-piste particularly appealed to him.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used to work in Adelboden for every summer for 10 years but never been there for the Winter to ski, what are the slopes like.

Looks like they extended the ski area over the years.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lovely place to work in the summer @Theobane, . I imagine it gets fairly hot at times.
As for the skiing, it's terrific. The lift system is pretty modern with many 4 and 6 seater chairs.
The access in from Lenk was a large cable car. This lift was replaced about 10 years ago with a 10 seater gondola going right to the top of Metschstand, a great people mover.
Pistes cover all points of the compass, they are wide and well prepared.
Enjoy your visit!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another trip to Lenk this morning. My mate has taken a lovely apartment in St Stephan, about 8km north of Lenk. We went into town and parked at the Betelberg gondola.
Up the gondola and out onto an empty ski area. There had been a little fresh snow last night, the pistes were magnificent.
After lunch we had sunshine and the chance to ski some reasonable off - piste. A really lovely day out on the top4 lift pass.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy