Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Return of the non members

Poster: A snowHead
The Empire is defeated. Once we were the pupils, now we are the masters. Only now, at the end, does the SCGB understand.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Be careful where young Padawan! For the ruling of the council is yet to be decided. Lest you forget that the ways of the..... oh b*ll*x

Rock n roll baby... the dark side is growing and we will take the two planked ones with us

we must search out the lost ones....... Master Yoda lane ...last seen on snowtooeen

Long live SnowHeads.. for it is what we are Mr. Green
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are we nearly all here now then?
I feel our force is ready for a Max-Banter Thread,c'mon Big only you have the audacity!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gents! I've come back to the fold! (Dan Hacking)

So much for www.goneboarding.co.uk - this is much more fun!

Simon - are you still out in Val D'isere next week? I think that's what you had said before I went off to Courmayeur for the week and found that we were being kicked out of the skiclub.co.uk?? Are you still going? where are you watching the rugby?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Dan welcome back........ slowly our band grows
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Dan.........welcome back!!! Soon our numbers will be fearsome again. Once again the boarder forum will be "the place to hangout"

Dan, who else are we missing????? Can u remember? Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I can't.... too many doobies man... according to the our stick wielding brethern
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ian Hopkinson Laughing

Once I've had a look around I'll see what i can remember.................. rolling eyes mmmmmm
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi guys, I'm back too (cheers to Phil for getting Laura to retrieve me from the wilderness..)

Quote:
So much for www.goneboarding.co.uk - this is much more fun!

I agree! GB is a good site but i did keep pining for the good old days of the SCGB forum - and now they're back, and better!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey Tony!!

Welcom back DUUUDE !! The guy's are out in Saalbach this week. Am sure they'll be happy to see your back...

Our numbers are low... but the power of the dark side is strong.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
just you and me holding the fort, eh?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And me.....(on the odd occasion) Shocked
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not now. were back!!!!!! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nice to have you back Tony. I was missing my Timeless cohort!!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yep we're back......Deeeemons! All gone Phil,& still no suitcase.....bug!
snow report
MONKEEEEYYYYY!!!
Simon (Mr T), Still no suitcase?? What excuses did they make when you spoke to them? Confused
latest report
Still no suitcase......... Crying or Very sad
Supposedly alot of cases,bags disapeared.1 case was totally trashed too!
Bummer......Waiting.......Amazing week though!
ski holidays
Did the suitcase go missing on the way out or the way back? A girl on one of my trips lost hers on the way out. Had to beg, borrow and steal clothes all week - ended up skiing in a fetching gold and brown paisley one-piece Shocked . It really couldn't have been any worse.
ski holidays
Ouch!!!!!!
ski holidays
Tony your point is?..........I thought all skiers wore horrendous 1 pieces!
On the way back....still not here yet,had a card thro' my letterbox as they tried to deliver it without telling me ......Duh?
ski holidays
well, it was her first ski trip and in the week before the trip she'd just gone out and bought a cute trendy outfit of jacket and trousers (you know, ski gear following the fashion of boarderwear Wink ). the suitcase turned up on the last day of the holiday and she had to pick it up from the airport 30 minutes before we left France!!

the funniest thing was all the other girls in the group comparing notes on bra and knicker sizes to see what underwear they could lend her Laughing

hope yours turns up soon. your mountain kit must be honking by now.
snow report
I have reports from reliable sources that his kit was honking after the 1st day!!!
latest report
Tony - did you lend your opinion in the debate over bra and knicker size?? I would have been the gentlemans thing to do!! Wink
snow report
Honking was an understatement! The smell had evolved into a single brain celled organism.......i Named it 'The Skier!' Laughing
snow conditions
Philip Prior wrote:
Tony - did you lend your opinion in the debate over bra and knicker size?? I would have been the gentlemans thing to do!! Wink

I am afraid to say that i opted for the path of the coward. Adding my own observations seemed too much like a no-win situation to me!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy