Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

28th March, 7 nights half board Filzmoos ex Edinburgh £270 with Inghams

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays/ski-resorts/austria/filzmoos/hotel-alpenkrone?accommodationNode=9654&programCode=GBINA&tourOpCode=INGH&catalogue=010&obArrGateway=ATFL&propertyCode=&boardBasis=&unitCode=&transportType=&departureDate=28%2F03%2F2015&duration=7&obDepGateway=EDI&Adults=2&Children=0

This deal has just come up on hotukdeals and although it's no use to me, I thought someone on here might be able to get a cheap Easter week away. Hotel gets decent rating on tripadvisor.

The same package from Southampton or Manchester comes up at £678/£698.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd be checking the local snow/piste/lift situation very carefully before going for any cheap, late season, deals at the moment. There are certainly some places round here which, though they might keep a reasonable number of pistes open till their advertised closing dates in April, will not be offering a really good experience and I dare say the same is true in Austria. A fair number of pistes might closed already.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@pam w, no idea about current status, but my point was that this is an Edinburgh only deal - the same holiday from other airports is still at full price, so looks like they have their accom and flights out of balance rather than that they are rushing to offload rooms in a resort that may have no snow.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy