Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl to Innsbruck

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going to Ischgl this Sunday, but one of our party will probably have to go home a day early, on the Saturday. He is looking at a 1pm flight home from Innsbruck, is the train a viable option? Where would he need to get to catch the train and how long would the journey take? Any snowheads got experience of this?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@steviet865, Yes I've done this. Get the bus down to Landeck and the train from there. Very easy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can't find the bus timetable between Landeck to Ischgl but a Google search should find it. The bus is not very frequent.

This shows the times of the trains from Landeck to Innsbruck:-

http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/images/stories/pdf-dateien/fahrplaene-so-wi/trains/2014-15/standard/st_Anton_Innsbruck.pdf

From Innsbruck there is a bus to the airport or simply get a taxi, the airport is a short distance out of Innsbruck.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, simple. Assuming he/she wanted to get to the airport at 11:00 there is a bus from Florianparkplatz at 07:18. Takes you to Landeck Zams train station. The next one is just after 09:00 but that would be cuttting it fine. Bus costs about €8. There are then a number of trains that would get there in time. From Innsbruck station you need to get to the airport but it isn't very far. Bus F takes you there and the bus stop is right outside the terminal and takes about 20 minutes.

Have a look at links below.

http://www.postbus.at/en/Timetable/index.jsp

http://www.oebb.at/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Corky, I should think the 9.00 bus would be fine - gets him into Innsbruck at 11.00 and then the airport buses are every 20 mins I think and take about 15. INN is a super quick airport to get through
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There is a great app on Google Play "nextstop Austria"
Download and play.
He might have to miss church, but if he leaves at 10:03 he'll be at the airport at 12:15
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@red 27, The 09:03 from Ischgl get into Landeck at 09:53. The next train is at 10:17 arriving at 11:02 but then need to get to airport, so say 11:30. Should be OK but with airports I always err on the side of caution although granted Innsbruck is a small airport.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks one and all, that's great.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Saturday is transfer day and I've seen some huge queues for check-in at Innsbruck in the past...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Mjit, good point - I never go through there on Saturdays
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy