Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tell me your plans

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So in this thread we tell each other the following:

When are you next going skiing:
How excited are you:
What will you do on your first day:
And what will you do on your first night:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start -

When are you next going skiing: To Chillfactore on 2nd Jan to practice and then to Chamonix on the 4rd Jan.
How excited are you: A mixture. I am completely buzzing and can't sleep with excitement but nervous about lack of snow.
What will you do on your first day: If it is open, I want to go up Brevent and introduce my friend to Cham. Warm the legs up and hear to Flegere if possible. That or Grand Montets if nothing is open.
And what will you do on your first night: Bard Up is our traditional first night spot for Kareoke and drinks. Table football with french rules and darts too!

CAN'T WAIT
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
6th March. Flight to GVA no final destination as yet
Looking forward to the trip. Too early for out and out excitement although I'm checking the snow report threads several times a day Toofy Grin
First day of skiing? Faff with ski hire and lift passes then try to get some mileage in
First night will be to try and find something to eat and a couple of beers (don't land at GVA until 9pm)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tomorrow

Snowbird, utah.

Pretty excited, but pretty tired after today's session at Deer Valley

first night has gone! Drank too much, went to bed early!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When? - 11th-18th Jan - La Plagne
How excited? - I keep doing a small wee every time I think about it - only three weeks to go!
First Day? - the usual arriving, get the kit and passes sorted - this should be pretty painless as it's all coming to the chalet. We'll be pretty knackered as we're on an overnight flight from Dubai with a short transit at Zurich before flying on to GVA. So I'll have to see how I feel whether or not there's any skiing to be done that afternoon - I've only got the 6 day pass to start from the 12th anyway.
First night? - chilling with our new chalet buddies and pouring over the Piste Map planning the next day's fun.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When are you next going skiing: To Morzine, 10th Jan.
How excited are you: Trying really hard to not start packing yet, but been like that for about 10 weeks! I just keep repeating the mantra "Don't worry, there's plenty of time for it to snow yet...".
What will you do on your first day: 08:50 flight from Gatwick to Geneva (business class thanks to Avios points), transfer to Morzine, make HOFNAR chalet hosts do a Jager on arrival (need to set the tone for the week!) and think about a couple of warm-up runs but probably decide it's too late and just get to know my fellow guests and ski buddies for the week ahead.
And what will you do on your first night: Since the HOFNAR chalet is all solo travellers people are arriving at different times, so meet and get to know people as they arrive before heading out for a meal. Not normally a big night as everyone's too keen on an early start for the first day of skiing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When are you going skiing? - val thrones 17th-24th January

How excited are you? - ridiculously excited, same every year, counting down the days.

What will u do on you first day? - first time in 4 years we have an early flight. Depart bristol at 6 a.m. We will sort ski hire out and lift passes, check into the hotel and find a bar somewhere.

What will u do the first night? - probably be still sitting in the same bar, but head to bed early for the first lift the next day Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy