Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski guide in Flaine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a ski guide in Flaine please?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Get in touch with Fred Prieur-Blanc here: http://www.montagneactivites.com

He is the brother of an ex-colleague of mine and comes highly recommended...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not a guide as such, but Flaine Super-Ski do some very interesting-looking trips.

http://www.flainesuperski.com/randonne.htm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the instructors used by dare I say SCGB are fantastic but i guess they will all be booked up Diane Moreau is superb

ed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We had a great couple of days with a guide called Phillipe Lache that we found through the Bureau des Guides Les Carroz a couple of years ago. Very amenable and happy to travel further afield if needed. Offered to take us over to Chamonix for a day but we were happy to stay around Samoens/Flaine. Provided all the gear we needed, back-packs, transceivers, probes, shovels, harnesses and ropes. Would definitely recommend doing the Pas de Sals if you can get your head around the 50m abseil required half way down (no experience needed!)
Phillips mobile as it was then 0033633461884
Bureau des guides Les Carroz 0033450900655
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tof Gelati through Les Carroz guides office. Have skied with him regularly since 2006. Top bloke who knows how to find the line between challenging you and keeping it safe.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy