Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

galtur or ischgl for 9 year old ski lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi

going to galtur in feb but intend to ski in ischgl as well..
what would be recommendations for ski school for 9 year old for 3 or four days. is galtur or ischgl the best bet
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@mugen,
I have skied both resorts quite a bit but not used either ski school. We used to ferry the kids over to Samnaun because it was cheaper and we used the same instructor regularly.
If your child is a beginner or early intermediate. Galtur is a less intimidating area as it is compact and far less busy. It is also easier to meet at the bottom of the hill.
However if your child is adventurous they will be able to cover more terrain in Ischgl.
They are both good areas to ski.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thank you for the response, was thinking galtur mainly but still not 100% which one
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have you thought about Kappl which is in the same area, has been voted as the best family ski area, and has what I believe is a great ski school. I can't comment yet, but will be able to do so in a few weeks. However it is something to look up while you decide on what you want to do.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The pizza is also very good in Kappl!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Galtur has some really good terrain at the Silveretta - probably better for ski school as it'll be less congested for sure.

If you're staying in Galtur then Kappl is a bit of a trek everyday.

We were in Galtur the season before last - not sure how the snow will be though, it's looking pretty thin everywhere though.. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snow is better here in Ischgl than many places. Even more due this weekend.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
again thanks for info, think probably we will use ischgl due to more skiing for the grownups Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy