Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddy/ies 10/11-18 Jan 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi snowheads,

I'm a 35-year-old intermediate girl skier who likes to take first and last lifts, easy-going and looking to ski week of 10/11-18 January. I'm looking either for someone to go with or a group looking for a space to fill. Short trips also considered. Any resort is good as long as the snow is decent.

Thanks and all the best,
Faceplantress II
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @faceplantressII, welcome to snowheads! I'll be out in Val Thorens from the 10th to 17th Jan so if you end up around there I'm happy to meet for a day of skiing (I too ski from first to last lift!). I'm staying at the UCPA through Action Outdoors but I dont think they have any availability left for this week.

Good luck finding somewhere!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi. I'm all of the above except I'm 39 and not a girl, but I just booked the week starting 11th Jan in Les Coches with Ice and Fire. Stayed with them in La Plagne last year and had a great time - was very impressed with the chalet and the food.

Brian
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brian - Looks like you'll be hooking up with Graham & I - he's staying same place as you and I'm further up the hill in Plagne Village.

Also seems we're all about the same age Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Look forward to meeting you both! I'd be a 'young' 39...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm 45 going on 12.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@AsterixTG & @bgentles, I am arriving early doors (ie via overnight train) in Les Arcs 1600 on Sat 17th and if you are still around that day then maybe we could hook up - the rest of my fellow travellers don't arrive until late that day. FWIW, I am also not a girl, have stayed with Ice and Fire last season but in a different location this time.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
All things permitting, I'm sure I'll be skiing as it will be our last day - be great to hook up.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sounds good to me.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Graham here! Look forward to meeting you Brian, and SteveM. Not long now eh? I'm gonna be the eldest of the pack at 46 although snow has the effect of knocking about 34 of those years straight off me too. I've had a full on crimbo this year, hence not spotting this post. Looks like conditions have improved dramatically out there now. Starting to get good and proper excited.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@faceplantressII, By the way there are still spaces with Ice and Fire and they have offers to upgrade the lift pass to full paradiski and a discount on the room for that week plus no single supplement (Chalet Campanules). I chose Chalet Campanules because it has good access for both areas as it's near the Vanoise express. It looks like we're getting a bit of a posse together now too. It'd be nice to have a woman in the group to help balance the possible testosterone levels! Although I'm sure given the age range so far, there won't be much in the way of overtly boisterous behaviour. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Morning all - is everyone on WhatsApp?

If so, PM me your mobile numbers (I have Graham's already) and I'll set up a group
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy