Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations for Alpes d'Huez and environs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys

Trying to organise a DIY trip for the week of the 27th of December. Know we're very late and it's an expensive week, but anyone got any advice on where might be a good place to look for apartments and the like for Alpes d'Huez and its surrounding area, especially at this time? Joining some French friends, so money can be saved on going via car etc. but it looks like accommodation might be the central cost to sort out and it won't be feasible otherwise (group of students!). Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

P.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends how close you want to be to the resort, bars etc. If you don't mind a 15 minute drive in the morning and entertaining yourselves, I'm sure you could get somewhere for cheap in Allemont or Bourg d'Oisans
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd have a look at Oz or Vaujany.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers for that, I figured one of the nearby places like Oz or Vaujany might be good calls, but it's hard to find places in the smaller villages online!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Found this on a Google search - don't know if it's any help:

http://www.homeaway.co.uk/lettings/france/oz-en-oisans/r19049
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Owners Direct - they have quite a few properties in Oz etc.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.ozreservation.com/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy