Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just renewed me and the Mrs Club Alpine Francais membership and insurance etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still a very good way of doing things - and made even better by being able to renew online which negates the need for Doctor's letters etc Very Happy

Total cost for both of us is 186.10 €

This is a link to the Insurance documentation certificate if anyone's interested

Anyway just hope we don't actually have to find out the hard way what actually is covered or not etc etc !!!

This is the total break down as to what you pay for

M BAYLIS GAVIN
Catégorie : T1
CLUB 0510 CLUB ALPIN FRANCAIS BRIANCON
Part fédérale : 45.15 €
Part Club : 29.50 €
Assurance de personne et extensions : 21.90 €
Abonnement LMA : 18.00 €

Autres activités club : 0.00 €
MME DEED ELAINE
Catégorie : C1
CLUB 0510 CLUB ALPIN FRANCAIS BRIANCON