Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

14/15 Season : Resort opening dates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Austrian resorts
http://www.bergfex.at/oesterreich/saisonstart/

It's not 100% correct, some of the openings are also a bit optimistic and will in reality probably be pushed back.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hintertux has been open all year DB, so why it isn't marked as open is a surprise! wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Edit due to double post!

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 1-10-14 9:33; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is there an echo in here? wink

Samerberg Sue, Yes I saw that hence the reason I said it's not 100% correct.

I don't see Kitz and the Breitenfurt lift opening on the 01.11 either.
Lackenhof opening will probably be pushed back too.
Obergurgl looks to be missing, I believe it opens on 12.11.14.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another international list
http://www.schneehoehen.de/saisonkalender

Looks like Obertauern has an opening concert late Nov but actually opens mid November - can anyone confirm this?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DB, Yep skied there on the first weekend of the Salzburg Card last year and have often skied there in mid November. But only a couple of lifts open as a rule and the weather is not too good, last year zero vis and driving ice needles made for a very uncomfortable first day.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If there is enough snow Kitz will start sometime in November.
Last year fist day was 15.11
ofcourse with a couple of lifts but thats another story.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Solden looks to be open just now too.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Only 2 lifts and one piste (38 ) on the Tiefenbach Glacier Ghost Dog. The Rettenbach has 3 open but lots of areas closed as they are mainly serving the racers preparing for the World cup opener in 3 weeks

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sat 4-10-14 15:58; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Andorra's dates (Grandvalira and Vallnord) are 29th November until 12th April.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bormio opens 29th november. Stelvio glacier will close at the beginning of november. Nearly 4 week without skiing aaaaggggghhhhhh Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Some info on Christmas markets (with Dates) -
http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/europe-short-haul/europes-best-christmas-market-destinations-4432238
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy