Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Hotel St. Christoph in St. Christoph

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Considering staying here with Inghams. I know that St Anton is close by but is there any apres ski at all in St. Christoph?

Pete
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In a word - no. Stayed there last year. Lots of positives on the skiing side and the hotel was fine, but if you want nightlife then it is taxi to St. Anton.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Zero acres, indeed zero anything other than the hotels. Perfectly comfortable decent hotel that I would go back to, food ok, location ok for skiing, warning renting gear out there is astronomically expensive.

When are you planning to go?

Personally if we did it again I'd try and do lech or oberlech if you have the option, same skiing but more going on generally.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My son worked a season there last year, the hotel is nice and the skiing excellent, but no nightlife, but easy to get a bus or taxi to St Anton.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
was there at easter 3-4yrs ago, gotta agree with everyone that it was ghost-like in the evenings
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all. Sounds like it's back to the drawing board!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dode, it wasn't ghost like with 23 of us and half of the army there too Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mistress Panda, Very Happy
We were in the Hotel Arlberghohe and I reckon 'tranquil' was too busy a term for St Christoph in the evening.... But with 22 mates that would change
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy