Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shaun White announces retirement from competition

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
El Blanco has pulled the trigger and announced that he's retiring from competition on his Facebook page.
After his medal free Olympic campaign, White is quitting the stunt trench to concentrate on his music.

More info here...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
'To concentrate on his music' - probably says it all about why the man is not the most popular in his industry. Snowboarding was never enough
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I half expected this - Personally, I think he's just fed up with it. He'd disappeared from the circuit, wasn't putting in the time he once was on practice, collecting more injuries. If he'd have won in Sochi, I think he'd have maybe kept going for another year or so, but I think he's lost the drive he once had.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm no fan of his but the guy has set so many records and wins over the years, its not like he has anything to prove and has made a mint while hes been at it. I think i would quit now, given how many people end up really hurting themselves or worse in the end performing to such a level. kick back enjoy snow, music and millions. Nice!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sometimes in life you have to know when to call it a day - I am sure he has made the right decision, not an easy one to make, but no less a brave one.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Did anyone see the Whitelines April Fool on this? Very good.
http://whitelines.com/features/snowboardings-best-april-fools-day-pranks.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry, this is the actual link
http://whitelines.com/features/shaun-white-makes-dramatic-return-from-retirement-unveils-new-trick.html
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, it appears that 6 months is a long time in snowboarding, as Mr White returns... or rather says he never left. In a recent interview SW says hes already gearing up for the next Winter Olympics and finds it "Funny" that people thought he was retiring and doesn't understand how the idea got out. Nothing to do with your blog posts or FB page then Shaun?

El Blanco went on to suggest that next time around he'd probably be concentrating on Slopestyle snowboarding rather than half-pipe although, like his original plan in Sochi, he may do both.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy