Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommended hotel in Reimes.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked into the Novotel Suite hotel in Reimes. The rooms are huge with a double and two single beds which can be screened off. Has a microwave and drinks making, plus a safe car park. Even has a desk. It was £76 plus 10euro for parking. Breakfast is 15 euro but you have free coffee and it would be easy to sort your own in the room.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jbob, sounds good but we've had rooms for 4 in the regular Novotel for around £50 with no parking charge and breakfast included and a nice swim in the pool in summer too Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sarah, that sounds even better. For an overnight stop I definitely don't need a "huge" room - or a desk. And I can have a "plat du jour" lunch and a glass of vino for €15!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jbob, is breakfast €15 for 4 or each?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jbob - There are some nice restaurants in Place Drouet D'Erlon for an evening meal.

Holidaylover - I think that is probably the rate for one adult but children's breakfasts are free. Some Novotels do a cheaper coffee and croissant breakfast for approx. 9 Euros per adult (children free).

Having stayed in the suite novotel in Reims and the traditional Novotel in Tinqueux we prefer the latter. The Suite Novotel is handy for the centre of Reims but the hotel parking is very limited (takes about 12 cars from memory) and we didn't like leaving our car in the multi storey nearby. The Novotel at Tinqueux is a bit 1960s but has a better café than the suite Novotel - the food quality isn't amazing in either but it is good enough at the end of a journey. I've noticed there is a third Novotel in Reims now that used to be the Holiday Inn. However we have opted to go back to Tinqueux this summer.

Sarah - you did well to get the room for £50. We usually pay double that but are always travelling on peak dates.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

you did well to get the room for £50.

yes, I thought so too.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx, 15 each but kids are free Laughing

snowymum, yes it's the Novotel Tinqueux, I quite like that one. We stayed on a peak August weekend and got the room for E56.50 no breakfast, and then again on the weekend between Christmas and New Year and paid E58.80 with breakfast included. Both very good deals on promotional rates seen via the regular emails. I wouldn't pay E15 for the breakfast, it's nice but not that nice. I would go over the road to McDs for a very decent coffee and mini trio viennoiserie or whatever it's called, very nice 3 little pastries Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We've not stayed in Suite Novotel, but have stayed in a similar place in Reims close by. They have underground parking. We've never bothered with the breakfast, have made cofee and tea in the room before we left (basic kitchen facilities), then stopped and picked up croissants and coffee at the next services.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's each for the breakfast, I wouldn't pay 15euro even if it was bacon egg and toms. We will stroll and have something in a cafe. No rush for the tunnel it's booked for 2 pm.

I was recommending it not as the cheapest but it is nice and the rooms will easily take a family. Just had a pleasant stroll and steak frite, in an authentic french cafe followed by a noisette coffee and liquor. Nice warm feeling, especially wandering around in a tee shirt on a balmy summers evening in March!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy