Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski pants, slim-fit for women

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a size 10 female looking for a slim-fit (not skintight) ski pants, preferably with a shorter leg. In jeans I'm a 28" waist and 30" leg. Most ski pants I try on drag under my feet. And almost all are wide-legged, making me look like a farmer, or worse, a boarder Smile

Would love any suggestions of brands/names of slim short ski pants. Will be shopping in Ireland or in the PDS this Christmas.

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For a snug fit, I'd look for something made of a stretch fabric such as Schoeller Dryskin with zips at the cuffs to accommodate your ski boots.

Mountain Equipment Liskamm pants would be ideal (I have some) but they don't do women's sizes.

The nearest I can find is this:
http://www.snowandrock.com/pws/UniqueProductKey.ice?ProductID=HDU0054KK
Pricey though!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have a look at the North Face Go Go pants. They are fitted but bootcut at the bottom to go over ski boots. I'm 5'4" and they're fine on me, and don't forget you gain a little height in ski boots.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@5RED, have you got TKMaxx over there? They do Halti ones which I've found to be slim and quite fitted.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My wife really likes her Salomon Snowtrip pants
http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Salomon-Womens-Snowtrip-Pants-2015---black-24698.html?gclid=CIbY8YqkhMICFeaWtAodjwYADQ
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@kevinrhead, Just ordered my wife the same for xmas pressie. Most ski pants look a bit 'cargo' style and not ideal for some women. These are more 'fitted' but lots of flex/give. 10k 10k which is OK too.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
North Face ski pants come in three different length - short, regular and long, you can try those. Salomon make some stretchy pants that look more like trousers. Mountain Force have some nice styles. I prefer to wear shell pants for skiing, but really liked the look and feel of those. Too expensive for apres though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Funnily enough, I've just ordered some Schoffel Fergie ski pants for 'er indoors, specifically because they're a bit stretchy and are available in short leg length as well as normal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy