Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hells Belles. Nordica

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have an opinion on these women's skiis?
Just bought some on impulse.and wandering. If they were right for me.
I'm intermediate. Level looking to venture off piste in the right company but mainly on piste in Europe.at the mo.
Heavy mature lady tall. Not overly bothered about speed.
Reviews suggest they are for experts...need this be a problem
Please advise ASAP as going to alps Thursday!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try this thread

http://www.theskidiva.com/forums/index.php?threads/black-pearl-kenja-hells-belles-comparison.15852/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jadavi, I want some.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks these reviews were reassuring Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jadavi, where did you buy them from?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells, can't believe this thread! What a coincidence eh? wink try Snowfit snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yes I bought them from snowfit. The lady there said she had skied for a week and they were great. The reviews say they may be harder to turn at slower speeds - which is me... I'm not an expert which bothers me as they do seem to say adv-exp/prof in the specs. Snowfit should really have know that so maybe its OK
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jac sprat, how do you like your hells bells? They are on my list of possible replacements for my B2s
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
They seemed very good for their level which was expert / professional but I'm not carving yet and shouldn't have been sold them so got a refund. When I did try them they were very robust and solid. They were too wide underfoot for me and also quite heavy. They have fab reviews though and I'm quite sure they are a great all mountain ski. I'm not Venturing off piste yet and am preferring to rent a bit longer. I would love to have been good enough to keep them. They weren't the right skis for me on cruddy wet snow in the afternoon as instead of slicing through it with confidence I was still skiing cautiously stopping a lot and it wAsnt good for my knees. Don't let this put you off though if you're on a higher level. They seemed really strong with a good degree of flex and I loved the bright hippy design. If I was rich enough I'd have kept them till I improved.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've just bought some Hells Bells Very Happy

I tested them at a Snowheads ski test at Braehead and then again twice at the Braehead snowdome. I found them very easy to ski on the chopped up snow in the dome and they turned without any effort. I also have a pair of K2 Superburin which are great piste skis that are excellent for carving, but wanted some thing more all mountain for the odd off piste day and spring ski-ing in heavier snow.

I'm 51kg and 5ft4 and have been ski-ing for many years. I have skied B2's as rental skis a few years ago and really liked them.

We're heading to Val d'Isere on Thursday for 6 days and I'm taking both the K2's and Hells Bells so will be able to give a better review when I get back.

pm me if I forget to repost.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Muppet, looking forward to your review.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just a reminder for a review of the helles belles
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I am also now the owner of a pair of Hells Belles. These turned up at Christmas just in time for our first ski trip of the season, thanks to MrBoDangles. They were replacing a much loved pair of K2 Miss Demeanors. So far I have skied on everything but boilerplate and they have floated over eveything. At first I found them hard to turn, as my MDs were so forgiving, but a bit more effort and I soon found my edges again. They should be great in slush, and were excellent in the fresh snow in the Dolomites last week. Very stable at speed, and they even made the cut up snow in the afternoons a pleasure.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy