Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shaun White pulls out of the Slopestyle....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There's some very unhappy folk in Russia AND the USA.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Uproar in the media. Doesn't bother me to be honest. The media have been making a deal about how some athletes fell yesterday... I thought that was part of the sport, fall down, get back up and try again.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No great loss, I'd rather see emerging talent than him. I know that the Olympics is no longer an amateur only event, far from it but he typifies the modern day sponsors puppet IMO.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lewisb22, There's also a section of the media saying he bottled it due to being good enough to win it and he's taken the place of someone who would've competed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Markymark29 wrote:
No great loss, I'd rather see emerging talent than him. I know that the Olympics is no longer an amateur only event, far from it but he typifies the modern day sponsors puppet IMO.

When i read this I thought WTF at first, but then I started thinking about it a little and I think you might be onto something.

Its not the first time that white has pulled out of slopestyle comps when he's been unable to compete with what other riders are doing (it was reported he hadnt produced anyting bigger than a 7 in sochi so far)

It wouldnt surpise me if his sponsors have told him to either man up or drop out.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dazman, oh really?! Really doesn't surprise me that much though from how I perceive his attitude. Poor show from him if that's true, must not be the great competitor he claims to be
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
made me laugh on twitter:

Sebastien Toutant‏@SebToots·1h
Mr. White... It's easy to find excuses to pull out of a contest when you think you can't win...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
eddiethebus, hahah, lots of time for that
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lewisb22, +1
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wonder if Team USA will be turning down their hand back place?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy