Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

jet 2 ski equipment allowance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all

so we are a family of four, with 2 little kids flying with jet2 for our first ski holiday in two weeks time to salzburg from stansted.
we were lucky to book the tickets with a 1 quid offer on ski equipment but after booking I started thinking how on earth we gonna carry everything ourselves.
So few question for you guys. I havent booked any hold luggage (as im very optimistic to fit all our clothes in max 2 or 3 hand bags) except for skis which in their terms and con explains 1 bag of ski equipment per person, no more than 22kg. after emailing jet 2, I got confirmation that I can bring boots and skis in 2 separate bags as long as combined weight is 22kg.
my question, what if i turn up with a ski bag and a large suitcase filled with boots, helmet and clothing? will they just say that its my hold bag and i should pay extra? or does it just have to be that spec boot bag?
anyone had any experience? am I too optimistic and naive to think this?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
exkronka@gmail.com wrote:

my question, what if i turn up with a ski bag and a large suitcase filled with boots, helmet and clothing? will they just say that its my hold bag and i should pay extra? or does it just have to be that spec boot bag?
anyone had any experience? am I too optimistic and naive to think this?

I would suspect jet2 staff understand the difference between a "boot" bag and a large suitcase.

What you *can* do is put some stuff in your ski bag itself, as long as it and the boot bag are under 22kg in total weight and don't exceed the jet2 dimensions : Skis/Snowboards and boots: Item max weight 22kg - Max size 6ft x 3ft (182 x 91cm)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry I thought I just read that a family of 4 with 2 small kids aren’t booking any hold luggage on a ski holiday!! Respect.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@exkronka you may want to change your Snowheads id if it's actually your email address!

PS Welcome to snowheads
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know, how do I change it? dont seem to find an option for that
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You need to contact a moderator to change it I believe. When you load the snowheads website, it usually indicates at the bottom who the current moderator is. At the moment I think is Snow Patrol. Click on their username and send a PM.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Post in this thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=98726 with what you would like your username to be. It isn't so bad here's usernames are only displayed when you are logged in so Google doesn't see them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy