Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddies for Les 3 Vallees, preferably Val Thorens for 8 - 15 March 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys!

I am searching for ski buddies for a ski trip to Les 3 Vallees, preferably Val Thorens for the week starting 8 March 2014. I am a 27 year old individual of an intermediary to advanced ski level, flexible to get along with people of different personalities. Somehow type of my work restricts me to go skiing when my family and friends are going so I am forced to find another solution.Smile Considering it's already January, I would fancy an invitation to an already formed group which I could join. If you have space for more, I have couple of additional friends interested as well. Please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have space on our group trip but the dates are 12-19th April if you have any flexibility on date. We are going to a catered chalet near Les Menuires, private message me for more info if you are interested.

Pip
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm also in search for a group or other solo skiers, ideally going in the first half of March. I am an advanced skier and would like to consider myself advanced at apres ski too
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there, I am also searching for some snow buddies to enjoy a mountain with! I'm a snowboarder of average ability, but i'm confident enough to give any slope a try. I'm of the "If you're not falling over, then you're not trying hard enough" school of thought. Or something like that! I've only been snowboarding for 2 and a bit years, and am hoping to get better with every trip. I'm very new to this forum malarky, and havent found the "private message" button yet so please get in touch if you can help me find a group to tag along with!
Thanks
Mantic.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If this goes ahead, I'd also be interested in these dates in Val Thorens.
Possibility of 2 friends joining me but as they won't commit yet, I'd prefer to join a confirmed group.
Advanced intermediate skier and not fussy with regard to HB/FB/SC accommodation.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pippop wrote:
We have space on our group trip but the dates are 12-19th April if you have any flexibility on date. We are going to a catered chalet near Les Menuires, private message me for more info if you are interested.

Pip

Hi pip do you have any more details on this or link/event page to see this please? If a space is free I might be available!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi there, I'll be in Meribel from 15th March for one week and I'm looking for ski buddies. However, I'm at the lower intermediate level so that's blues and easy reds. Most of my group will be in lessons in the mornings so I'm looking for someone to ski with then.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Pip, I can't seem to find the private message option. Is there still availability in your chalet?

Thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SaccerZD, at the top right of screen go into Send/read Message. From there you can PM Pippop.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy