Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jasmin Taylor wins Crystal Globe Edit: now two Crystal Globes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Jasmin Taylor has won this season's FIS Crystal Globe for Sprint Telemark!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 21-03-24 15:48; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What a fantastic achievement!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

I’ve known Jasmin Taylor for a good few years, today she won the FIS World Cup race for the Telemark Parallel Sprint, in doing so she won the overall 2024 title for all disciplines and a further crystal globe! So Jaz now has two Crystal Globes! What an achievement, and a thoroughly deserved reward for the years of hard work and dedication she has put into her sport. Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wowser, that is fantastic news !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wowser, that is fantastic news !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
An extraordinary achievement for someone from a lowland country
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Here's this season's final World Cup Telemark rankings

Jaz is first overall and also first in the SP (Sprint) category, hence the two Crystal globes.

snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GB snowsports now reporting Jaz's success: https://gbsnowsport.com/jaz-taylor-seals-overall-sprint-and-telemark-titles/?fbclid=IwAR2W8dEeXDQWnZJISJ1dbFioAK4sOUPNnAnVuSFwVW4S4YCQPJfSPVzAiEQ
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And planetski: https://planetski.eu/2024/03/22/gbs-most-successful-skier-wins-2-crystal-globes/?fbclid=IwAR27B6PESP2oYa6jawVWk4RfqxIEJkIg0CGucgapaxynK3xDuv265vEAPZU
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
And the BBC has picked up on it..

https://www.bbc.com/sport/winter-sports/68637067
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
it has to be said ..

a British Female skier is crowned World Champion ....

and the reporting of such an amazing achievement is reduced to a few lines tucked away in a BBC sports article .
Britains most successful ski and snowsports athlete, and possibly Britains most successful sports person on a world stage ever ...

Lets hope the press and sports industry do this monumental success justice .....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
unfortunately, it may only get a brief mention on S.P.O.T.Y in December, especially in a summer Olympic year!!

to be honest, she barely got a mention on ski sunday either (and i think that was only after a SH pushing for it), so if it cannot be highlighted on a dedicated snowsport programme, there is no hope!!!

i have never Telemarked, but i have always looked in awe when i have seen them on the mountain.

there was a bloke who had spent several seasons in Meribel called Jim, when i was there in the mid 90's, who unimaginatively by all who knew him called him "telemark jim" Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
he was an amazing exponent of the sport
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just saying that some media (i.e. The Ski Podcast) has long been a fan of Jasmin and covered her successes Smile
https://theskipodcast.com/?s=jasmin

I've met her a few times now - lovely person to chat to and a great competitor!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@iainm, ^+1
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy