Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les boisses to le lac

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks
Can any one let me know how long it takes to get from les boisses to le lac?,
Can it be done via blues, we are a mixed group, some of our party have lessons booked in le lac they are fine on blues,or is there another option?
Thanks again
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure they'd get there in time anyway if it is morning lessons as all the ones I've seen start at 9am. Have you taken a look at the piste map? I found the buses around Tignes pretty reliable.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The lessons are at 10, not really looked at buses
Thanks
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm trying to get the piste map up but it won't load on the iPad so I'll see if I can find my paper copy. I don't know Boisses but have a feeling I saw somewhere on her that you ski down to Brevieres then get the lift up and ski to Le lac. Others on here will know the area better though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rothwell, the navette (the free bus) takes about 15min to get from Boisses to le Lac. You can certainly do it in time by going up and down (and you don't need to go down to Brevieres). You'd get the Boisses bubble, 200m shusse to the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge chair. From there its either straight down to le Lac on the bleuets red run or down 100m on bleuets then left down Rhododendron (blue) and fork right down Petit Col (blue) again down to le Lac.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Les Boisses bubble opens at 9am. Aiguille Rouge at 9.15 and its a 5 minute easy ski down to Le Lac. Our lessons with TDC started at 9.30 so should be no probs! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
abd wrote:
rothwell, the navette (the free bus) takes about 15min to get from Boisses to le Lac. You can certainly do it in time by going up and down (and you don't need to go down to Brevieres). You'd get the Boisses bubble, 200m shusse to the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge chair. From there its either straight down to le Lac on the bleuets red run or down 100m on bleuets then left down Rhododendron (blue) and fork right down Petit Col (blue) again down to le Lac.

+1
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy