Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would you got so far as to label a ski Lift "James Blunt" ?

Poster: A snowHead
Because the Swiss resort of Verbier has. The singer is rumoured to be planning a move to Verbier to avoid paying tax to the British Exchequer on the £5m or so that he's earnt from his album. As a result a new ski lift is to bear a plaque with his name...
I wonder if it'll be a drag?

more
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jammy Git.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, Is that rhyming slang? wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sage, do u think the Swiss know?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
admin wrote:
on the £5m or so that he's earnt from his album...

My wife has the scruffy midget yodeller's album on in the car, there are a couple of good songs, a lot of stolen lyrics and riffs, and some utter torture... I understand they play it to prisoners in Iraq. Good luck to the chap if he can con the public into giving him and his record company that kind of money. His singing style will suit Switzerland and it should give us some peace and quiet.

I hear he is planning some Jam sessions with aging French rocker Jonny Hallyday who has recently quit France to live in Switzerland causing an almighty diplomatic row when feeble brained presidential hopeful Segolene Royal suggested an economic blockade against the Swiss... like Duhhhhh!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
He made £5m from his album? Sheesh! People can get rich churning out any old crap these days.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer wrote:
Music for fat girls to cry to.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Oh yes... Laughing And, whatever did happen to SkiBod, she hasn't posted for ages?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Apparently he was a former Army ski racer. Still he & those like him (David Gray, Damiam Rice etc) with their music for people who don't don't like anything interesting show that you can get very wealthy on mid market pap.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I liked David Gray's first album Embarassed
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
I liked David Gray's first album Embarassed

We've all got skeletons in our musical closets wink

Mine include a weakness for fine pop tunes sung by pretty ladies.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sage wrote:
admin, Is that rhyming slang? wink

No. You are confusing it with the phrase 'a right Sir Anthony'.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kramer wrote:
Kramer wrote:

That was an Andy Williams song I believe.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pay up yer tax dodging thief!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he not get music education off the state..... give something back man.... just give something back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anybody who bought that cr*ppy album is a James Blunt.
snow conditions
Just a nugget for those who are not Mr B's greatest fans, shortly after he officially opened the new lift last week it promptly broke down and hasn't been running all week. The Televerbier techies were reassembling it this evening.
snow report
Mattmulkeen, to be fair he did not get much education at the taxpayer's expense. If he got any music education at all, I am unimpressed.
ski holidays
Ex Household Cav I believe, unlikely (though not for certain) to have had a state education [prepared to be corrected] and did time in Bosnia - not a bad input for the nation (without wishing to be too political).

Slightly ashamed to admit it, but took the OH to an open air picnic concert last summer Embarassed - thoroughly pleasant 'tinkly' musac to crack open a bottle of plonk to.(But not U2 at Twickenham by a long stretch! Cool )

As for the naming of the ski lift - I can never remember the names anyway.. you know..its that one that ends by that restaurant where they do the good hot choccie and has the red where I fell over like a biff and cried..etc
snow report
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the chairlift.
She was with another man.
But I'll make the bugga's walk up.
When I own Médran.
ski holidays
Laughing
ski holidays
chrisdavis, -excellent!
I don't think the lift is actually named after him, I think it will just have a plaque on it saying 'opened by James Blunt'. It's called Les Attelas
snow report
I like the James Blunt. Better name than the new Barnes (real estate) line
snow report
@BobinCH, you surely just broke the record for thread resurrection.
17 years Laughing
snow report
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
@BobinCH, you surely just broke the record for thread resurrection.
17 years Laughing

It came up while I was searching for something and I couldn’t resist snowHead
latest report
James Blunt perfected his skiing on the army champs training courses and has a Freeride line named after him
https://fatmap.com/discover/route/switzerland/valais/freeride-skiing/attelas-james-blunt/14233

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/interviews/on-the-chairlift-with-James-Blunt/
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/0aK3s8ql1_Y
snow report
he's hilarious on Twitter.
ski holidays
Very good on James O'Brien's latest Full Disclosure podcast too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy