Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weather to ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it just me, or are the guys at weathertoski enjoying the parlous snow record of past few early seasons a little too much? Really didn't
http://www.weathertoski.co.uk

http://www.weathertoski.co.uk/weather-snow/ - looks like will be hill walking here in 6 short weeks Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chill your boots @Snowsartre,
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Far too early to panic yet guys, as I have been stressing in recent reports. Pattern change still very possible later in the month and many a good/great winter hasn't got going properly until well into December...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Even Oburgurgle has no snow !!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's November of course we don't have snow. I blame Sky for doings stupid and pointless 'ski report' 6 weeks before most places open.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yorkshirelad wrote:
Even Oburgurgle has no snow !!!

Obergurgl opens this weekend - albeit in a very limited capacity. The bottom half of the area is essentially green...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From Metcheck:-

*Potential* Epic Season
A lot of uncertainty around the Alpine region this year as we are expecting a South tracking jet stream throughout the winter months across Europe.
Whilst this has the potential to bring large amounts of snowfall, especially during the second half of Winter, we expect the first half to be dominated by very active weather systems coming in from the West but still with temperatures above average as warmer air is drawn in from the South. This will mean a slow start of the season for more lower laying resorts.
We expect the change to happen during January where the jet stream tracks to the South of the Alps and allows colder air incursions from the North and also the East. This, combined with moisture from weather systems to the South will provide the recipe for potentially an epic season for many resorts.
If the jet stream doesn't track South far enough then the Alps will see periodic heavy rain which will affect the conditions of already fallen snow. Whichever way it goes we expect active and unsettled weather to dominate the Alps this winter.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@shep, so it's going to snow a lot or not much or otherwise sort of normal.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looked at a few web cams and its quite sparse the snow, can change fairly quickly but not much fun at the moment web cam watching Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@henzerani, Toofy Grin ! I think they might be right rolling eyes snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
"Whichever way it goes we expect active and unsettled weather to dominate the Alps this winter."

Gosh. Do they also have any insights on the habits of bears in the woods?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy