Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Alps road trip 22-29 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just dipping my toe in the water to see if anyone fancies joining me on a road trip to the French Alps 22-29 March. This will be a budget trip hence driving rather than flying and the more of us there are the cheaper it will be up to maximum of 4 in total unless someone else has a people mover they dont mind using. Done this a couple of times before with just me and my son but its just too expensive to do it on my own. Accom and lift pass can be sorted for under £170 each and the transport will come in around £600 in total so the maths are fairly simple. About £470 for 2, £370 all in for 3 of us £320 if there were 4. Potentially you could take off another £50-£100 if you dont mind booking the resort till last minute. I would be setting off on the friday evening from Blackburn Lancashire with an overnight Dover to Calais crossing.

I am a fairly advanced 44 year old male skier but have an old knee injury that keeps me from going crazy all day every day but i can still get around the mountain on any terrain and would prefer adventurous buddies but would consider anyone including absolute beginners.

Roly
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy