Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early January Austria trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I'm going to Austria solo 4th January for one week (not yet booked ) thinking Saalbach or Mayrhofen , if there is anyone in these areas that's up for hooking up
or anyone that' would like to go away around those dates but doesn't like doing the whole solo thing your more than welcome to join me
Peace
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello, yes likewise I'm wanting to ski: usual problem my ski friends can't make it this year and I'm wanting to ski:
Mayrhofen was on the cards for me also:
So what level are u? I'm an average skier who likes a steady day with some après in the evening!
I'm 48 and live in Leeds: I'm sure we could fly from maybe Birmingham or arrange to meet somewhere?
Let me know your thoughts on this:

Jez
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
will be in saalbach 4-1-14 with group of 8 intermediats 40s
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Easy going couple (4Cool would love to join a group of intermediate skiers/boarders. The 'other half' is slightly more adventurous than me, therefore if there's another 'nutter' in the group, then even better! Like skiing reds with the occasional black run thrown in for a challenge (or when lost)! Live one hour (north) of Birmingham but happy to fly from anywhere. Love live music/drinking/dancing. Happy with chalet or hotel. Usually ski with a group of friends but they are having to miss a season due to injury last season! Gutted!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Groove and Jez508 - Are you both now sorted with a group? The 2 of us are still looking to join a bigger gang as it's so much more fun. We've both turned 49 this week!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Going to be in Kirchberg/Kitzbuhel with my son on Sunday the 5th to the Wednesday if you want to join us. More a touring type of ski than anything hectic, though he did work all of last year instructing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's really kind of you, thank you. Ideally we're looking to go for the week, plus, we've never skied off-piste before so we could slow you down (not to mention be a complete nightmare for you!).
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If that was a reply to me, we definetly don't do off piste.

Maybe the touring part confused you. No piste all the way for us.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy