Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Questionably named ski bag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all
Was wondering if anyone has one of these ski bags?
If so what's the build quality like and do you think it's worth the fairly steep price tag?

http://mydouchebag.com/products/douchebag/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's Jon Olsson's company. The bags look to be really well designed and made. But I don't know what he was thinking with the name!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thought this was about a certain snowhead Toofy Grin She's worth a lot more than 230$ Twisted Evil

There are many bags at half the price that will be equal quality, My High Sierra is fantastic, strong, adjustable length and holds more than a baggage handler's truss can cope with at $110
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you want a silly bag I suggest you get one of these: http://www.brandfusionltd.co.uk/section.php/599/1 - looks like an enormous... well, never mind. And so will the owner. What if everyone in the airport had one I wonder.

Interesting RRP (inc VAT) though Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There was some similar outfit with their British bags at the ski show - I thought they were good value at £19.99 but then did a double take at the handwritten sign which actually was saying £199.90. Marketed as a unique solution (yeah that every other decent ski luggage company has come up with)

Ah Swiller's co posted about it above.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 20-11-13 15:15; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Interesting bag Bode wonder if they offer custom colour options Neh Neh
Though guessing it'll be fairly heavy with that extra framework.

I liked the look of the Db one because it's lightweight only 3.6kg which seems to be pretty good for a large roller bag.
The length adjustment system looks good along with it been easy to compact down yet still offering good protection to your skis, if you believe the blurb.

I'd be interested to see any similar bags especially as the Db one seems to be out of stock everywhere.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My Daughter has a Db in yellow for her snowboards. Pricey, but superb build quality and very clever.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Daishan, Available in several places. http://search.snowandrock.com/search?w=douche+bags
http://www.skibartlett.com/index.asp?function=SEARCH who give 10% discount for super-snowheads
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers gsb, with it been out of stock on edge & wax a couple of random online stores and the manufacturers own site I was starting to think there weren't any to be had.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does anyone have the Dakine concourse bag? Our ancient ski bags are in need of replacement before we fly again.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy