Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Movie model required

Poster: A snowHead
Hi thought a Snowhead might be interested in this Want to go skiing for free? We're looking for a model!

Apologies for the extra email this week, but we have an urgent plea!
We are on the hunt for a model to be in our Ski Weekends video. We are looking for someone who is able to be in London on 23rd November and then will need to go to resort for filming on location from 7th December for a few days. If you are available, like being in front of the camera and can ski red runs please get in touch.
Expenses will be paid and you get to go skiing for free!
If you are interested please email sales@skiweekends.com and include a 2-3 photos of you skiing and not skiing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cool Cool
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
include a 2-3 photos of you skiing and not skiing.

I knew there was a catch.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
perelytik1, blast! Wish I could be on London the 23rd, but I'll be in CA. Some lucky dude or dudette will have a great time!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
perelytik1, will you take a scroaty OAP? Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok, but I won't do nude scenes unless the narrative demands it.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
Ok, but I won't do nude scenes unless the narrative demands it.

just a reminder that whist a wind chilled nip' is large and hard . . . there is a trade-off at the other end. Come this winter I'm sticking one of them thar handwarmers down the front of me Calvin's . . . that should forgo the 30 seconds of desperate digging afore I can let leak rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I ONLY do nude scenes

Even when specifically asked not to!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pics sent…bring it ON!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
adam.b, dude they are bound to be looking for a 19yo bikini clad hottie - but of course are unable to say so due to tiresome EU rules on the matter, so don't hold you breath
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
red 27, Anyone can wear a bikini . . . In fact some of us wish that Boris, would. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque, it's not just the swimwear... As a Skiweekends customuer I already received this invitation earlier today and despite firing off my ...ahem... portfolio - skiing and "not skiing" wink and including several bikini shots - I was not successful.

I can only think it was my age or perhaps an unattractive hint of inner tip lead?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
red 27 wrote:
adam.b, dude they are bound to be looking for a 19yo bikini clad hottie - but of course are unable to say so due to tiresome EU rules on the matter, so don't hold you breath

Then I shall cut myself in half and just wear my least saggy pants…How much sexy can they handle!!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I fear no casting couch…I will prostitute myself for my art (replace free ski weekend for art!)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
adam.b, you have my best wishes.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
red 27 wrote:

I am old, manky and saggy…something tells me I will not be in London on the 23rd!
ski holidays
BUT…

one of you lovely people could buy my apartment to cheer me up!

http://www.italymagazine.com/property-for-sale-in-italy/92849-studio-viola-cuneo
ski holidays
Quote:

I can only think it was my age or perhaps an unattractive hint of inner tip lead?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
adam.b wrote:
red 27 wrote:

I am old, manky and saggy…something tells me I will not be in London on the 23rd!

As a consolation, you could be the Snowheads pin up for 2014 Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 14-11-13 9:35; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
perelytik1 wrote:
adam.b wrote:
red 27 wrote:

As a consultation, you could be the Snowheads pin up for 2014 Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Will he get a consultation fee?.... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Ohhhyeah!

Tweeds at the ready…I shall be there, freshly oiled!
ski holidays
Alastair Pink wrote:
perelytik1 wrote:
adam.b wrote:
red 27 wrote:

As a consultation, you could be the Snowheads pin up for 2014 Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Will he get a consultation fee?.... Toofy Grin

That would be down to Admin
snow report
With a helmet and goggles on everyone looks the same anyway. So if I can wear mine in the photos in the hot tub and sauna I might be in with a shout.
latest report
Whitters, very dangerous for a model to wear a helmet, think of the hair.
snow report
Oh I don't know - I think my helmet is my most attractive feature Very Happy
snow report
snowball, full face?
snow report
perelytik1,

Can I enter a friend, even if he's a bit camera shy?

http://youtube.com/v/ABiXkxkN1Dc&list=UU4coOtm3L-lGemrxPicj-Jw&index=8&feature=plcp

A "few" more clips here ....
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91977&start=0
latest report
Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy