Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off piste and Guiding in Ski Welt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Is there any to speak off and any guides in the area doing off piste guiding. I am not talking massively difficult stuff, just want a little pow is possible.

thanks,

R.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
roscoeh, Just grab an instructor who knows the terrain well. I've never seen a guides office in the same way you get them in Chamonix, Courmayeur etc.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is some good offpiste, but not as easy to find as some places. At least in Westendorf, I don't know the rest of the SkiWelt so well. No idea about guides, sorry. One tip, from the top of the park chairlift in Westendorf, hike up to the top of the mountain (20-30 mins tops), and you can either ski a fairly mellow run down the shoulder towards the pistes (to your right if looking towards the park), or drop straight off the back for gnar (real gnar).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I found this under Soll (the largest resort of the Ski-Welt) ski schools.

"There's very limited off-piste skiing apart from skiing between the pistes and hence are no mountain guiding companies operating in Soll. - See more at: http://www.ultimate-ski.com/ski-resorts/austria/tirol/soll/ski-schools-guiding.aspx#sthash.xWyW6Irw.dpuf "

However, this is the website of the nearby Kitzbuhl guides http://bergfuehrer-kitzbuehel.com/freeriden-in-kitzbuhel/
(bergfuehrer = German for mountainguide)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try black sheep, their instructors know pretty much everything that's worthwhile but as per previous posters its probably never going to be the best pow area
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I dont think they exist any more.

http://www.blacksheepski.co.uk.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy