Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avalanche Sharks: the movie

Poster: A snowHead
WTF Ski Club Movie of the Week

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the snow."

http://youtube.com/v/vJuux8zgNKo

WTF Ski Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/325182624251298/

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 9-10-13 7:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

From the official movie synopsis:

“After a horrific avalanche, the staff at Twin Pines Ski Resort starts to receive reports of missing people and creatures that move beneath the snow. As the body count piles up, the management tries to cover up the situation, which leads to disaster on their busiest day of the year: Bikini Snow Day.

Spring break in the mountains: snowboarding, beer, drunken co-eds in bikinis. As the yearly Bikini Ski Day party descends on a small mountain town, something lurks beneath the snow. When an unwitting rider causes an avalanche, it awakens a huge, menacing, prehistoric Snow Shark! With a newfound taste for human flesh, the Snow Shark picks off the snow bunnies mercilessly."

More info:
Is Avalanche Sharks The Next Sharknado?
http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/09/is-avalanche-sharks-the-next-sharknado/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're gonna need a bigger ski!.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
A Prehistoric monster which lives in snow?
Sounds like Snowheads may be overrun!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So realistic.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Dangerous creatures living in the snow? Ridiculous! Next they'll be claiming there are snow snakes.....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I understand that the movie has a new 'frozen terror' version of the classic John Williams sountrack. Click here and imagine the horror of an 'avalanched shark' variation ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/JawsJohnWilliams.ogg
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
OMG, ROFL as the kidz say
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alastair Pink,

Shhhh, mention snakes and there will be an Avalanche Poodle along soon.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I couldn't help but notice that none of the victims was wearing a helmet. When will these idiots ever learn?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The shark's not wearing a helmet either
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Whitters,

It's obviously a subliminal message.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
No helmets? Must be produced by Metro Goldsmith Mayer Studios.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Richard_Sideslip / Sidestep, I have no interest in the production of this movie. I am only promoting and ridiculing it.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Things are moving fast (especially things with fins) ... the preview above was only released hours ago ...

'Avalanche Sharks' has already made it onto worstpreviews.com - http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=29631 - which I personally think is an insult to this Oscar-potential movie.

Quote:
This one happens to be a sequel to "Sand Sharks" that was released recently and had sharks attacking people in sand.
snow conditions
Beginners have to watch out for blue sharks.

I wanna pet snowsnake!!!!!
ski holidays
Wow, a movie that looks even worse than World War Z!
snow conditions

The full art in portrait format is really something!

See also ...

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/6906024/sharkalanche-movie-makes-obvious-sense
ski holidays
When does "Snakes in a Telecabin" coming out?
ski holidays
Oh crap, only 7 and a bit weeks to the PSB but I might now be too scared to go back on snow wink
snow conditions
Easy, every one knows that the holy trinity, shovel prove transceiver, is 100%protection against all avalanche eventualities. And there was me thinking that those tooth like rips in my salopettes are from sloppy crampon work.
snow conditions
I see Snow Beast is on Movies4Men later tonight. I suspect it wont measure up too Avalanche Sharks though.
ski holidays
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
Richard_Sideslip / Sidestep, I have no interest in the production of this movie. I am only promoting and ridiculing it.

Rubbish! Written by, directed and produced, and starring Comedy Goldsmith

Quote from Variety...
Quote:

V - "Thankyou for your time today. So why make this movie?"

CG - "I think that 'Avalanche Sharks' is a modern metaphore for how modern technology is quite literally gobbling up those complacent and underprepared old-school snowsports clubs like SCGB, and how the power of nature makes any form of man-made protection like helmets completely irrelevant. I insisted on doing all the stunt skiing myself to preserve the integrity of the project, so anyone seen on skis is actually me, we just paid for some bonobo monkeys to act as the snowboarders. The other role I played was that of Guideon, the shark. I felt that the role of the shark called to me on a very personal level as I believe that the shark embodies the very spirit and soul of the mountains, and if you read my blog, Facebook page and endless forum posts, I think you cannot but agree, as do I."

Mr Goldsmith then went on to explain how snow sharks were the cause of the Lewes Avalanche for seven hours.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy