Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intermediate womens ski advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am helping my girl friend to look for a new pair of skis. She has done 3 weeks skiing and is happy on reds.....she seems to be progressing pretty quickly and is going a couple times a year. She is looking for a ski that she can develop on but not out grow too quickly. At the moment she is sticking to the groomers but in time she would like to stick her toes of the edge every now and then....

Any ideas on some skis to demo would be great.....i am a snowboarder so really have no idea about skis at all Smile

Cheers,
James.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does she have her own boots? If she doesn't, that is what she should be spending her money on first. Can't offer much help on the intermediate ski - demo days at indoor ski slopes a probably a good option. If she has a few spare pennies, she could try a ski test package pre season in Zermatt. We go each year- great fun for a preseason session. It runs till the end of November http://www.zermatt.ch/en/page.cfm/your_stay/packages/zermatt_tourismus_packages/pa_skitest_hotel_ferienwohnung
You get to try loads of new kit, and it's a great place to stay.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy