Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austrian Hotels That Take Long Weekend Bookings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have heard all arguments about why most hotels particularly in high season do not accept long weekend bookings.

However I find myself In a situation where I have flights booked into Innsbruck airport with 7 others and desperately need to find accommodation for a Thursday to Monday holiday.

We are looking for a lively resort but that is pretty much our only criteria. Does anyone have any experience of a hotel, apartment, SHED, that will definitely accept this type of booking.

I originally hoped for Ischgl, St Anton etc but will now look else where as long as is within a reasonable transfer from Innsbruck.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hotel Staffler, Neiderau (google them). Arrive any day - stay for as many days as you wish.

Whilst the immediate area might be a bit tame for you, if you speak nicely to Nick I'm sure he'll get you over the Ski Welt - only a few miles down the hill.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pmercer, what about Innsbruck itself - lively town, plenty within reach, and maybe easier for non-standard bookings.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pmercer, Do an accommodation search for the dates you want on www.tiscover.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looking a little more promising using some of the hotel search sites rather than the lists provided by the various tourist info boards. Any further examples much appreciated.
RobW thanks for the tip, what's the night life like in neiderau?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RobW wrote:
Hotel Staffler, Neiderau (google them). Arrive any day - stay for as many days as you wish.

Whilst the immediate area might be a bit tame for you, if you speak nicely to Nick I'm sure he'll get you over the Ski Welt - only a few miles down the hill.

He will and he leaves at 8 and won't wait!

www.booking.com works a treat for short durations.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good luck
We wanted the same Wednesday-Monday or Thursday-Tuesday but we had to compromise
I wasted 9 days of my life that i wont get back trying to find accommodation for 7 of us
First problem was they all seem to only have Austrian twin beds ,which is basically a double bed with 2 quilts .I've known my friends a long time but i dont want to spoon with them after a hard days skiing..Second problem as i guess you've found out 99.9% only do sat-sat

Anyway i found a hotel that would take us in Solden Sunday to Friday..may be give them a try www.pension-oetztal.at

The only other option would be stay out of resort hire a minibus and drive in every day

nyck
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Renatl car, look for non resort holiday appartments around the Landeck area which can be had for peanuts- ski Arlberg, Ischgl and Serfaus Fiss in the same trip. Simples.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Managed to find a hotel in Mayrhofen in the end through bookings.com. Cheers for all of the the advice!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy