Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard training camp

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm planning to try boarding this season. I ski to a reasonable level but have an ankle injury that would probably be less stressed if my feet were attached to the same plank... So, a great excuse to stop putting off learning to ride.

Can anyone recommend a week-long camp in europe, with 5-6 days of good-quality english-language training and with nice accommodation and catering and a decent wine list or BYO policy Very Happy ? It would need to be in January or the first half of december (definitely not over the period 16-19 december or 4th Feb) and suitable for a very early intermediate (I'll get lessons at Snow Factor to get a handle on the basics). If it was somewhere with direct flights from Edinburgh, which probably means flying into Geneva, that would be a bonus.

Not particularly interested in park stuff but would love to head off-piste.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check out the Snowboard Coach guys. I think they run weeks in Andorra and also do 'pro' training. Ash is the main man.

http://www.snowboardcoach.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AndAnotherThing.., Thanks. Will do
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also look at Onyx, Definition and Maverix. Ive had training from all three and can highly recommend them
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also look at Onyx, Definition and Maverix. Ive had training from all three and can highly recommend them
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snow_badger, thanks!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mint guys in Morzine and Cab9 in meribel are also great - i'd highly recommend the Alpine Ethos boarding camp too... great value, top instruction
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy