Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation wanted - Verbier 6.12.13 - 10.12.13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know/own any accommodation for a long weekend in Verbier? (2 girls, not looking for anything super fancy but open to ideas).

Also is the snow likely to be alright that early in the season? If not we may need to look at other resorts. We could do with it being not too far from GVA.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
belette, What you looking for? Hotel, apartment, chalet? Try John and Tom at http://www.chaletapartmentrentals.com

Snow could be anything from just Lac des Vaux to the whole mountain.....if it's not great in Verbier, it's not likely to be much better in any of the other resorts close to GVA.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah - noted on snow. We were thinking of Verbier as seems like it stands the best chance of decent snow in that area (for a long weekend we don't really wanna go too far from GVA).

Not bothered on accommodation - probably not a chalet as we may only be 2 and is only for a long weekend. If someone has a small apartment or knows a reasonably priced hotel that would be ideal. Will have a look at the link you posted, thanks Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try www.airbnb.com - I got a good place in Verbier through them, lots of places happy for short stays, and even some full apartments.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I used these guys at Easter: http://www.myverbier.com/

I stayed at the Valhalla Edda studio, which was nice & modern and excellently located. They are/were open to non-standard dates outside of the peak season. The owners of the whole block have one of the apartments in the building and were very pleasant too, and open to direct bookings (although their website is down at the moment)

fixx recommendation above is a good bet too

Snow is anyone's guess I'm afraid, but as good a bet here as anywhere in the region. If it is just Lac de Vaux, it might be restricted to just weekends, but again I can't say for sure. Either way there are worse places to spend a long weekend
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, why not try the hotel Mont Gele in Verbier. Really nice place and great location.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy