Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jacob's Ladder straight line

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The gully skiing in Scotland is excellent at the moment. The next few days should see more snow falling at high levels & conditions should become firm under foot.

With the recent soft conditions a lot of lines have come into play and the skiers are having fun.

http://youtube.com/v/ncXQ9I7ncAM
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to snowheads i wondered if you had posted on here before,loving the videos and pics. Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent. I think I skied with your dad when he was in Obergurgl last year. Tell him Tony says hello and so does Gerald.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Eleven seconds. Love it, wish I could do it, but as every mathematician knows, velocity is inversely proportional to time and the faster you go, the sooner you've got to climb back up. Have you just forgotten how to turn ? Laughing

Edit ... and the chances of me and kelskii posting at exactly the same time is a statistical anomaly too. Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
that's some speed, got a non pov shot of it?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmmm, I'd like to ski it (I did Aladins last time) but absolutely NO chance of me straight-lining it. Respect.

I am thinking of coming up next weekend. I presume some walking out is required (you could ski out to the lifts when I was there).

What are predictions for next weekend weather and snow up there?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nice, and started with some air too! I wonder just how fast you were travelling buy the time you got that first turn in? got be a good 60/70mph
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy